Is anyone surprised.....

iceryche

Come on, this is Buffalo Sports. Heartache, after heartache.. 3 weeks ago everyone was talking Super Bowl. Did you really think that was going to happen? REALLY!!! As long as "Casper Milktoast" Juron is at the helm. It will be another year of misery...

Ice :lol:

Come on, this is Buffalo Sports. Heartache, after heartache.. 3 weeks ago everyone was talking Super Bowl. Did you really think that was going to happen? REALLY!!! As long as "Casper Milktoast" Juron is at the helm. It will be another year of misery...

i think Jauron will make a great funeral home director once his contract is up here in Buffalo.. he looks like one and he is great at killing things, like the hopes of an up and coming team

I was actually surprise by the 5-1 start I only said they would make the playoffs if they palyed .500 ball the rest of the way since that point they have played .000 ball and are 0-3 in the division and fell to 5th in the wild card race that only takes two. Personnally I was expecting anohter 7-9 season I just didnt know I would have to endure for another 3 years.