Dick Jauron's Post-Game PC

TheChimp

What a total farce of a PC. Total garbage. The only thing more disappointing than Dick's scripted and meaningless "answers" to the questions posed to him by the media is the way the media themselves let that !@#$er off the hook, AGAIN, for three very important things. Namely, the piss-poor playcalling that even Randy CROSS was commenting on how obvious and bad it was, the time-out on the punt, and most importantly, and most blatantly, the challenge flag incident. I mean, can you believe the answer he gave to that question? And then the "answer" he gave to why he called a time-out before the punt? !@#$ing WHAT????? And NOT ONE QUESTION directed at making him answer for his Coordinators and THEIR multiple failures, either to properly prepare, or motivate, their players.

Total bull sh-- Press Conference, and I'm so sick of this sh-- right now, I feel like the entire CITY is just happy to be at 5-4 that they are gonna forgive anything and not ask the tough questions. Poor Trent, no he isn't playing well, but my God, that's the ONLY thing Dick, in his 8:45 at the podium, pointed to as to why we lost today. !@#$ing bull sh--. Nice coaching, !@#$.

The dude is a clueless POS and the media should know this by now, but they dropped the ball today, too. !@#$ all of them. The players deserve FAR better. !@#$ Ralph Wilson, too, if we don't see a PC with HIM, or at least Russ Brandon, in the next week if the Bills keep this sh-- up.

Sorry, the Press Conference thread wasn't on the page when I posted this. Please, could a mod paste this comment into it for me?

Actually, strike that. That "Press Conference" thread is nothing more than three pages of personal attacks while people waited for the PC to start, so apparently, my post was the first with actual commentary on what DJ said.....

You know this guy is talking out of his ass when he starts the press conference with "well our kicking game is solid. we really covered kicks"...

Then the time out..."there are many reasons"...WELL DICK what are the reasons??? Who the hell lets 25 seconds run off the clock and then calls a time out.