The Official "Bills Microcosm of WNY Losers" thread

Defender51

this is inexplicable. why would people jump ship NOW, this year, when we've dealt with so many sh------- years in the past? this is rediculous...have fun rooting for the dolphins. god, i can't believe i'm even saying that!

I will never in my life root for Miami evei though I live in Florida. I will root for the Buffalo Bills until there is no Buffalo Bills.

this is inexplicable. why would people jump ship NOW, this year, when we've dealt with so many sh------- years in the past? this is rediculous...have fun rooting for the dolphins. god, i can't believe i'm even saying that!

I will never in my life root for Miami even though I live in Florida. And I am not a big fan of "Chuckie". I will root for the Buffalo Bills until there is no Buffalo Bills.

I will never in my life root for Miami even though I live in Florida. And I am not a big fan of "Chuckie". I will root for the Buffalo Bills until there is no Buffalo Bills.

Did you get that in enough?

Too many years of Bills fandom have forever spoiled me for ever becoming a Dolphins fan. Plus, the damn "Miami Dolphins #1" song is just as gay as the "Shout" song that Buffalo has needed to change since mullets were stylish.

GO BUCS!!

What the !@#$ does it matter who the !@#$ roots for? The Bills will probably not even keep the name when they move to Toronto, so ALL of us will be rooting for nobody soon enough. Not sure it's even a bad thing, at this point. But I'd sure like to go back in a time machine 40 years or so and punch Ralph Wilson in the face. To do so now might be construed as elder abuse. But the !@#$wad deserves it.