The Official "Bills Microcosm of WNY Losers" thread

Defender51

You promise?

Sure, but be careful what you wish for. My newfound hatred for the Bills would cause me to come here and talk noise every week because there are some some sure things here.

#1. The Florida teams have promise now or can be guaranteed to have some success in the future.

#2. The Bills are going to suck forever in Western New York. If they succeed in the future, it will be from Toronto.

So, when I come here, it will be to GLOAT.

Sure that's what you want?

Sure, but be careful what you wish for. My newfound hatred for the Bills would cause me to come here and talk noise every week because there are some some sure things here.

#1. The Florida teams have promise now or can be guaranteed to have some success in the future.

#2. The Bills are going to suck forever in Western New York. If they succeed in the future, it will be from Toronto.

So, when I come here, it will be to GLOAT.

Sure that's what you want?

I'll take my chances.

Buh bye.

Good luck in Florida - maybe you can swing a deal on a sweet foreclosure. I hear there's no shortage of those down there.

I'll take my chances.

Buh bye.

Good luck in Florida - maybe you can swing a deal on a sweet foreclosure. I hear there's no shortage of those down there.

LMAO!

Seriously, are you trying to place an insult on THIS area from YOUR area? I mean, really? Are you? And with...LOL.....THAT lame argument? The reason....lmao....that the foreclosure problem exists HERE is that people from THERE came HERE to buy houses and couldn't AFFORD them....lmao....roflmao. Oh, you're killing me, son. Hehehehehe.

OK....phew.

Do you know how many people from New York move HERE? I can show you THOUSANDS. How many native Floridians leave HERE to move THERE? Come on. Tell me. Seriously.

this is inexplicable. why would people jump ship NOW, this year, when we've dealt with so many sh------- years in the past? this is rediculous...have fun rooting for the dolphins. god, i can't believe i'm even saying that!

I will never in my life root for Miami evein though I lie in Florida. I will root for the Buffalo Bills until there is no Buffalo Bills.