Taking Candy from a Baby

That was the most listless effort I have seen from a Bills team in a long time. Last year’s team played with more emotion than this group. Say what you want about the pizza boy and Cromwell, but passion and effort wasn’t their short coming. I am not Whitner fan, but his emotion was sorely missed. This team has taken the personality of their pathetic coach. Missing the challenge on the Pats first touchdown drive should be enough fire this joke, but unfortunately the organization’s signal caller doesn’t have a clue and hasn’t had one for a long time. Until the guy drops dead the team can forget about competing for championships.

Please give Edwards and Lynch a break as well; no offense can operate behind that o-line.

This board should forget about drafts and free agency because until we clean house in the front office, scouting/personnel, and the coaching staff we don’t stand a chance of improving. The people currently in charge don't have the competency level to fix these problems. The only answer would be a Bill Cowher or Marty Schottemhiemer signing giving them lots of decision making authority, anything else would be more of the same

That was the most listless effort I have seen from a Bills team in a long time. Last year’s team played with more emotion than this group. Say what you want about the pizza boy and Cromwell, but passion and effort wasn’t their short coming. I am not Whitner fan, but his emotion was sorely missed. This team has taken the personality of their pathetic coach. Missing the challenge on the Pats first touchdown drive should be enough fire this joke, but unfortunately the organization’s signal caller doesn’t have a clue and hasn’t had one for a long time. Until the guy drops dead the team can forget about competing for championships.

Please give Edwards and Lynch a break as well; no offense can operate behind that o-line.

This board should forget about drafts and free agency because until we clean house in the front office, scouting/personnel, and the coaching staff we don’t stand a chance of improving. The people currently in charge don't have the competency level to fix these problems. The only answer would be a Bill Cowher or Marty Schottemhiemer signing giving them lots of decision making authority, anything else would be more of the same

Right-on! The Bills won't spend the $$$ for Marty of Bill, wishful thinking.