If the Bills win on Sunday....

...do you think anybody is going to give us a lick of credit for it? Think about this, every team Buffalo beat this year has a losing record right now. When we were 4-0, did anybody say we were for real? HELL NO. It was "The Buffalo Bills are 4-0 but they haven't beaten anybody." So, even if we win, what are we going to hear? "Yeah, Buffalo beat New England but they didn't have Tom Brady, Lawrence Maroney or Rodney Harrison."

I'm so sick of hearing this B.S.! Does anyone say this about teams like Philly. My best friend is an Eagles' fan and I've had to listen to his big mouth for years. Philly has beaten San Fran and Seattle their last two games. WHO HAVE THEY BEATEN?

I hope Buffalo doesn't just beat the Patsies on Sunday, but SLAUGHTERS them!

...do you think anybody is going to give us a lick of credit for it? Think about this, every team Buffalo beat this year has a losing record right now. When we were 4-0, did anybody say we were for real? HELL NO. It was "The Buffalo Bills are 4-0 but they haven't beaten anybody." So, even if we win, what are we going to hear? "Yeah, Buffalo beat New England but they didn't have Tom Brady, Lawrence Maroney or Rodney Harrison."

I'm so sick of hearing this B.S.! Does anyone say this about teams like Philly. My best friend is an Eagles' fan and I've had to listen to his big mouth for years. Philly has beaten San Fran and Seattle their last two games. WHO HAVE THEY BEATEN?

I hope Buffalo doesn't just beat the Patsies on Sunday, but SLAUGHTERS them!

Whoa, easy there.

At 4-0, I remember seeing the Bills in the top 5 in many power rankings. Besides, if the Bills win this week, the game counts, right? Their record will be 6-3, not "6" - 3. All else is illusion.

Why do fans have to get a boner over what media and "analysts" think of the Bills? Why does it matter to you if John Clayton does or doesn't do a piece on Buffalo every week? If they go 6-3 and don't get credit for it, who cares? I've been saying it all season, I love our team flying under the radar. Young teams with few standout players that play such an easy schedule are going to get little credit unless they go undefeated...deal with it and enjoy the fact that the Bills could be 6-3 after this weekend for the first time this century.