MY NUTS: Jets defensive line dominated the game

bluenews

when the Bills averaged 1.8 yards per carry.

Couple of other notes from my arm chair.....

Bobby April and the special teams are simply average. What was a strong unit can no longer make a play or break open a game. Rian Lindell makes a 53 yard field and misses a 43 yard attempt. Brian Moorman must practice punt pickles throughout the week becasue we haven't seen a dilly from him in a long time. Return units are getting jammed and there is no room to run.

Turk Schonert must have used up the entire playbook during the first four games of the year. Haven't seen a creative play in a few games. They borrowed the "wildcat" from the Dolphins against the Jets. Running game predictably horrible! I give credit for Marshawn Lynch for trying to run down Abram Elam's 92-yard pick, but you can't miss the next hour of the game recovering from your effrot. What if he ever broke a big run.....would he be on the sideline like McHam Sandwich. I Can't believe we are missing Josh Reed!

Paul Pozlunsky had linemen in his face all day and looked like London Fletcher making tackles 8 yards down the field. Defensive line was gashed and created good running lanes for Jet's running back. Pass rush was M.I.A. Couple of hits on Favre, but he was mostly clean all day. Donte Wiffner missed more tackles than he was credited for making. Ko Simpson was a playmaker at South Carolina, still waiting for his game changing moment.

Probably the worst coaching performance since Gregg Williams left town. Play calling was questionable all day. Turk couldn't get play called and Bills were rushed to the line or needed to us a time out. Finally won a challenge...after losing a retarded red flag appeal of a clear Coles catch. 7 penalites shows a lack of preparedness for opponent. I understand the jumpball to to Hardy late in the game. Trent needs to make a better throw and Hardy need to make a play or break it up.

With that being said....for as bad as the Bills played, they were in the game.

The bills borrowed the "wildcat" who borrowed it from Miami, who borrowed it from oakland, who borrowed it from arkansas who called it the "wildhog", who got it from the 1940's when they called it the single wing. I liked it cause it got a first down. Trent's throw to Hardy was a perfect decision and a terrible ball. You can't underthrow it that severley when your recieve gets behind the corner. The two biggest problems, besides turnovers, was the play of our lines.. Our interior O line and pass rush will kill us.

"Football is nothing but blocking and tackleing, and sometimes people forget that." -- Vince Lombardi

Best two teams in foortball?? Titans and Giants

Best two O lines and D lines if Football?? Titans and Giants

enough said.