My opinion on the Bills

A.) Chris Kelsay and Ryan Denney are two of the highest paid, most underachieving DEs in the league. Chris Kelsay is making 5 million dollars this season and Denney is raking in 3 million. The two of them combined have 2 sacks this year. Also, I have never see two DEs miss so many tackles.

B.) The Bills defensive backs have a combined 4 interceptions. Terrence McGee had two the first two weeks of the year, and Jabari has two (both he has ran back). That is just inacceptable. I am in not calling Donte Whitner a bust, but I am calling him and whoever else is playing safety next to him out. Maybe the lack of interceptions is a result of a lack of pass rush, but whatever the cause is, 4 interceptions in 8 games is absurd.

C.) James Hardy is NOT a bust and whoever wants to blame him for today's interception is nuts! Trent Edwards clearly underthrew James Hardy and the only thing he could do was interfere with the Jet cornerback. Hardy may have been dropping passes, but he'll catch those as he gains confidence. People, the guy is 22 years old, he is 6-5, and he has the talent to be a perennial Pro-Bowler.

D.) The Bills offensive line is playing horrendously. Last year the Bills offensive line gave up 26 sacks, this year they have given up 22. Jason Peters should not see a dime for his new contract. For the Bills "best" offensive line, he sure is playing mediocre. The guy has given up a number of sacks this year, resulting in fumbles, his run blocking is average, and he has been called for a bunch of penalties. A second guy to blame for the offensive line's lack of succes in Puke Preston and Melvin Fowler. Duke Preston may be an alternative to Melvin Fowler, but the guy is inadequate. Buffalorumblings.com has an article (http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2008/11/2/...something-compl 2nd to last paragraph) stating how Preston sucks and we all know about Melvin Fowler.

E.) Trent Edwards is a the Bills true beast. The guy is only 25 years old (and in his second season), he is already the offense's leader, and he doesn't hit people and run in the off-season. I know Trent has not been looking too great these past few weeks, but one could not put all of the blame on him; he has been taking a pounding these past two weeks, he suffered a concussion four weeks ago, and his running game has been lackluster!