0-3 in the division

Since 1972

After next week the best the Ills can hope for is to be tied for last place in AFCE. Sign Peters. Start Hardy every game Extend DJ's extension. Make o-line heavier. Draft day deal so we get lots of 6th and 7th round picks

I'm not ready to concede next week's game. The Patriots have looked average against bad teams e.g. teams we crushed like STL. I just don't think they're as good as their record. Of course if we play like we did today we'll lose but that game is definitely winnable.

Sure, if the Bills coaches keep their collective heads in their rear ends, and the O-Line and D-Line continue to underperform, and our underrated players, Schobel, Reed, and Youboty are out, we might very well get our asses handed to us. If not? Who knows.

I'm not ready to concede next week's game. The Patriots have looked average against bad teams e.g. teams we crushed like STL. I just don't think they're as good as their record. Of course if we play like we did today we'll lose but that game is definitely winnable.

yeah screw them. i saw us losing today but i also see pats losing tonight. next week's game will be a pick em'. but we have bigger problems than that

What is it that gives you hope we wont play next week like we did today?

Well,

A) Obviously we didn't play like we did in our 5 wins by accident and if Trent has time, Lynch has some holes, and our D makes some plays...why can't we play better than we did this week. I think we need Schobel and Reed though, not sure how possible that will be but if they don't play I might well be ready to throw in the towel.

and

B) I am terribly unimpressed with the Patriots play this year so far. Their defense has looked like swiss cheese at times, they have more key injuries than we do. I mean, face it, last week a healthy Pats team would likely have won by the slaughter rule at home against St. Louis. Instead they squeak by with a score.

Like I said, if things go the way they did today, yeah we'll lose. But combine the bad play with the bad luck in today's game and you have to imagine that it would be hard to get much worse than it was today.