Injury Report

K-Gun10

WELL AT LEAST YOUBOTYS BACK WHITNER AND SCOTT CAN GO BACK TO THERE SAFETY POSTIONS AND ARE BACKFIELD WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL.

Injury update

By Chris Brown - Posted October 30th, 2008

Brad Butler, Josh Reed and Aaron Schobel did not practice Thursday for the second straight day putting their chances of playing in doubt.

Everyone else on the injury report practiced fully. Trent Edwards was added to the injury report as a matter of policy.

Since his limp was brought up and addressed by head coach Dick Jauron on Wednesday he had to be added to the report Thursday, but he participated fully for the second straight day despite a minor ankle sprain.

Marshawn Lynch was back from his excused absence for family reasons.

John Wendling, Jason Whittle and Ashton Youboty all practiced fully.

Tags: Aaron Schobel, Ashton Youboty, Brad Butler, Jason Whittle, John Wendling, Josh Reed, Marshawn Lynch

Marshawn Lynch was back from his excused absence for family personal reasons.

Let's not object to the thought that he may have a civil lawsuit on his hands within the upcoming months. I think I'm the first to speculate on it, and I am probably wrong, but I'm sure the victim in his hit-and-run will make an attempt to make some money off her "alleged" attacker.

or as crazy as it may sound he just might of actually had a family reason to miss practice....i know i know...a tough concept to wrap your brain around

I said I was probably wrong. I just wanted to see if I was the only one who would speculate on that. Nice incredibly original and uncalled for insult though.