Good Morning T-Bone

DeeRay

First congrats to your Bosox

Secondly... get your fans ready for Nov. 14... that is Bledsoe's "fare thee well" game. That game will be his last as a starter for the Bills... he becomes a reliever from 11/21 on... and I suspect he will either be traded to some team that has a stupid GM or cut... either in March or June... either that or take a 75% paycut.

Anyway... what do you Pats fans have planned for him? I think it would be a shame for Belechick to once again get inside Drew's head... that would be so humiliating.

First congrats to your Bosox

Secondly... get your fans ready for Nov. 14... that is Bledsoe's "fare thee well" game.  That game will be his last as a starter for the Bills... he becomes a reliever from 11/21 on... and I suspect he will either be traded to some team that has a stupid GM or cut... either in March or June... either that or take a 75% paycut.

Anyway... what do you Pats fans have planned for him?  I think it would be a shame for Belechick to once again get inside Drew's head... that would be so humiliating.

84072[/snapback]

Thanks for your kind words about the Red Sox, tough three games in St. Louis coming up.

I think that Bledsoe is with the team for the rest of the year, maybe in the offseason he may get let go, but I just don't see it before. O line needs to be beefed up for JP before he can play and be effective.