Ross Perot seems to be remaining silent

Perot doesn't like McCain ever since he dumped his first wife Carol for Cindy. Perot paid Carol's medical bills after her car accident and while John was a POW.

[Perot talking] "After he came home, he walked with a limp, she [Carol McCain] walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona [Cindy McCain, his current wife] and the rest is history."

Perot's real problem with McCain is that he believes the senator hushed up evidence that live POWs were left behind in Vietnam and even transferred to the Soviet Union for human experimentation, a charge Perot says he heard from a senior Vietnamese official in the 1980s. "There's evidence, evidence, evidence," Perot claims. "McCain was adamant about shutting down anything to do with recovering POWs."

This and other views in his January interview:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/94827/

Ross has been silent over the last few years wonder when he might chime in? I remember how strong he was against NAFTA and tax cuts for high income etc.

Perot tried to warn the country about the future economic impact of nafta and a government growing to enormous proportions.

But typical americans don't have the intelligence to listen to common sense and reason.

Instead they are more inclined to get excited at the prospect of obama as president, which has me scratching my head.