Hardy

Somebody call for me.......?

Yes. Can you "coach up" James Hardy so he can be just as effective a pro as you were coming out of Clemson? If you can't help I may have to summon Charles Rodgers from Michigan State or Mike Williams from USC :nana:

I guess we are going to find out Sunday. After watching him all year in his limited play ,he just doesn`t seem agressive enough going after the ball. Maybe he`ll show something different this week. Lets hope so. I`d like to see the Johnson kid get some throws also to see what hes got.

No he's not ready to be a #2.

He'll get some throws going to him but he's not at the point where he'll take over for Reed.

I think there might be an in-game tryout for the 2nd receiver slot this week. This is why Hardy was drafted - it's time for him to step up. If he doesn't, I think the offense is in trouble.

what are the other options? steve johnson?

Hopefully, one of the backups can step up but if I was making the calls, I would think about F. Jackson in the slot more. He has similar size, can catch, is a tough runner, can block, and is a proven commodity. I like Roscoe but he seems to be most effective running his routes to the outside and I don't see him getting those 1-2 hard yards for the 1st after the catch on the inside like Jackson can.

This isn't a bad idea at all. The Bills could use Xavier Oman as Lynch's backup, with maybe Jackson getting a little time at the position as well. Or, the Bills wanted a pass catching TE, they could use Jackson to take the place of Robert Royal. Having Royal's name eliminated from the Bills' list of receiving "threats" could only be a good thing. With Jackson at TE, the Bills would then use Evans, Hardy, Parrish, and Johnson as their receivers.