Who is really to blame for today

I dont think that it was Trents fault today as everyone said today. The line played poor both pass and run blocking, however that was not even the worst performance today. Terrence McGee got abused today. Ted Ginn destroyed him. Pathetic coverage all day long, as well as poor coaching to keep him in there on their no 1. I love McGee but he was clearly not at even 90%. He should have had a much more limited role

I agree. Trent played poor but he still had some sharp throws, threw for decent yards at a 60% clip. Dockery and Peters took the game off, Reed got hurt, and the play calling became brutally predictable. McGee struggled today, and Ginn's 175 yards cost us the game. Also no reason not to put the ball in Trent's hands in the 1st quarter inside the 5 yard line. Let Evans or Hardy test the mediocre Fin DBs

McGee should have been replaced after the first fish series & score. Coaching today was very sad. I live in the fish bowl in south west Fl., and at 70, I'm past my prime fighting the fish sticks down here. Looking good every other week is not going to get the team into the playoffs. Oh well, six days of beach bunnies before the next game.

Uncle Freddy

Bills Backers SW Florida VP