The Bills swept the fins for the past 2 years and have improved

SKOOBY

We're 5-1, beating some of the league's best teams and playing a divisional game. The trap is eliminated & we swept the past 2 years with a less talent team that was basically unable to execute consistently, so now we are picked to lose by some??

Miami is no slouch. They have won a couple of improbable games already (at NE and at home against the same Charger team we just beat). They do have the home field advantage and a lot of critics are picking them as their upset special. I can see why. I am confident the Bills will win, but I still see why someone will chose the Dofelons.

We're 5-1, beating some of the league's best teams and playing a divisional game. The trap is eliminated & we swept the past 2 years with a less talent team that was basically unable to execute consistently, so now we are picked to lose by some??

I think it hinges on which version of the Bills D shows up. I think Trent & company will manage their usual game, probably can score 23 - 27 points or so. The question is, can the D hold Pennington & company to less than that? They should have had enough film of the "Wildcat" formation to be able to handle that, but if Pennington has time to throw, he'll pick us apart - just like Warner, and for most of the game, Rivers.

GO BILLS!

Any given Sunday, homefield advantage, and the Bills injury situation all add up to make this a very tough game. I like most folks look for the Bills to win on Sunday, but it does not surprise me that some folks would judge the Fish as favorites in this game.

I think it hinges on which version of the Bills D shows up. I think Trent & company will manage their usual game, probably can score 23 - 27 points or so. The question is, can the D hold Pennington & company to less than that? They should have had enough film of the "Wildcat" formation to be able to handle that, but if Pennington has time to throw, he'll pick us apart - just like Warner, and for most of the game, Rivers.

GO BILLS!

Chad is going to be tasting field all day, the plan is to smother him early.