I suggest you all turn the Sunday Night game on ...

... I suggest you turn on the Sunday Night Football game and familiarize yourself with Raymond James Stadium. Because I've got a feeling we'll be seing it again in early February ... February 1st to be precise ... All of us will be there in spirit, some of us in person, but we'll be in Tampa on January 1st. This team is special. Mitchell is a beast. Trent is now a legitimate top-tier quarterback. Evans is back in the offense big time. The D went INTO the game ranked 1st in the NFL on third downs. To those of you planning on going, I'll see you on the corner of North Mabry and West Tampa Bay Boulevard. Go Bills!!!!!!!!! I gotta settle down ...

... I suggest you turn on the Sunday Night Football game and familiarize yourself with Raymond James Stadium. Because I've got a feeling we'll be seing it again in early February ... February 1st to be precise ... All of us will be there in spirit, some of us in person, but we'll be in Tampa on January 1st. This team is special. Mitchell is a beast. Trent is now a legitimate top-tier quarterback. Evans is back in the offense big time. The D went INTO the game ranked 1st in the NFL on third downs. To those of you planning on going, I'll see you on the corner of North Mabry and West Tampa Bay Boulevard. Go Bills!!!!!!!!! I gotta settle down ...

Shhhhh every one is thinking the same thing :censored:

Oh the drama. A new generation of Bills returning to the scene of the greatest heartbreak in franchise history. Attempting to exorcise the ghosts of wide right. I've never been to a Super Bowl, but if it were to somehow happen I don't think I could keep myself away. Luckily I'll have a place to stay down there. I just need to figure out how to get a ticket without going broke.

I told my wife that if we ever bring home the Lombardi or Lord Stanley, I was going to flip my Altima the f*ck over, right in the driveway. I'll have my little one man victory riot in my quiet little North Atlanta suburb.