who cares anymore

meazza

i cant take this anymore its 10 !@#$in years im going nuts with this team whether it be dropped passes stupid mistakes whatever the !@#$ it is that is making us lose its killing me and making me !@#$in bitter, ill probably still coem back and miss a day where i could have made 150$ just to watch buffalo cuz its one of the only things i look forward to, that and soccer on sundays but its not right anymore whether it be bledsoe who just plain sucks, the receivers that drop every pass, the line that couldnt block a dl made of boy scouts or anything else I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

sorry if im venting but its just so frustrating while i have fans of other teams that are probably even more crappier on paper getting wins out of winnable games

UNLIKE US

i cant take this anymore its 10 !@#$in years im going nuts with this team whether it be dropped passes stupid mistakes whatever the !@#$ it is that is making us lose its killing me and making me !@#$in bitter, ill probably still coem back and miss a day where i could have made 150$ just to watch buffalo cuz its one of the only things i look forward to, that and soccer on sundays but its not right anymore whether it be bledsoe who just plain sucks, the receivers that drop every pass, the line that couldnt block a dl made of boy scouts or anything else I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

sorry if im venting but its just so frustrating while i have fans of other teams that are probably even more crappier on paper getting wins out of winnable games

UNLIKE US

83147[/snapback]

Your right - throw yourself on the sword....