Does Anyone Still Think TD is Worth A Damn?

Kipers Hair

Now that the Bills have arrived at the bottom of their division...conference...league - Does anyone still think that Tom Donohoe has done a good job? I kno the guy does not "line-up" as the mavens like to say, but the product he's delivered is abysmal. We can attach TD to the following:

* Drafting Mike Williams...Forget who we could have gotten - a bag of kicking tees are worth more.

* Giving a first round pick to division rival for Bledsoe - the Bills could have arrived where they are today getting Jeff Blake for free.

* Hiring A great O-Line coach - then not letting him coach.

* Hiring Malarky - Gregg Williams could be doing this badly! Hey let's make Malarky the scapegoat at the seasons end and hire another puppet for the TD regime...I hear Jim Haslett will be free soon...wow AND he has ties to TD...

* Screwing with our backfield. I think WM is a better running back than Henry, however, we did not need him...Now we are mired with two backs that need 20+ touches to get going, but they are splitting carries...Nice, we can get a 2nd rounder for Henry next year and draft another mediocre defensive end that has a "non-stop motor"...

I think this team has no chance of climbing out of this hole for years...When they finally emerge, they will probably be playing in Los Angeles...Sorry, but it is becoming a reality. Thanks TD - love your work!

Now that the Bills have arrived at the bottom of their division...conference...league - Does anyone still think that Tom Donohoe has done a good job? I kno the guy does not "line-up" as the mavens like to say, but the product he's delivered is abysmal. We can attach TD to the following:

* Drafting Mike Williams...Forget who we could have gotten - a bag of kicking tees are worth more.

* Giving a first round pick to division rival for Bledsoe - the Bills could have arrived where they are today getting Jeff Blake for free.

* Hiring A great O-Line coach - then not letting him coach.

* Hiring Malarky - Gregg Williams could be doing this badly! Hey let's make Malarky the scapegoat at the seasons end and hire another puppet for the TD regime...I hear Jim Haslett will be free soon...wow AND he has ties to TD...

* Screwing with our backfield. I think WM is a better running back than Henry, however, we did not need him...Now we are mired with two backs that need 20+ touches to get going, but they are splitting carries...Nice, we can get a 2nd rounder for Henry next year and draft another mediocre defensive end that has a "non-stop motor"...

I think this team has no chance of climbing out of this hole for years...When they finally emerge, they will probably be playing in Los Angeles...Sorry, but it is becoming a reality. Thanks TD - love your work!

82964[/snapback]

[/quote Who was available at the time that you would rather have than McGahee? How is T.D. interfering with the O-line coaching? Would you rather have Greggo here than Mike? If so, I think you are in a very very small minority. Mike at least hired a very good staff, unlike Greggo. Given a little time, I think he will be a good coach. T.D. has made some mistakes, but has also made some good moves. I do not know of a G.M. & assist G.M. available who would be better. Do you? If so let us know.