sooo apparently the pass interference rule

geggytah

players by the name of london fletcher (think about the PI called on him in the middle of the field a few games ago against the jets) are not allowed to place their hand on an offensive players' hip, however ray lewis (every one's god of football) is allowed to MUG lee evans on a game deciding play in the red zone. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: NFL

Listening to Drew on post game radio report he said it was one of the most blatant non P.I. calls he has ever seen.  Radio guy then blasts drew for throwing the ball to evans hoping to get the P.I. call from the ref.

82991[/snapback]

I noticed that Buffalo radio is worse than all of the posters on TSW combined in terms of negativity. Sad.

CW

I noticed that Buffalo radio is worse than all of the posters on TSW combined in terms of negativity.  Sad.

CW

82999[/snapback]

defined the game...absolutely not. but it is kinda hard to win when a sure fire TD to bring the bills within 3 with 4 minutes to go is taken away because of a non call from the refs. did we have other chances we should have capitalized on? yeah of course. but the one time we did execute and have a TD on the board, the other team commits a penalty to stop us and isn't called for it. game deciding? yeah, it was....we had no chance to win after that.