Is Perry Fewell Mentally Retarded?

probably right G.Host. I'm not going to argue with a vet. My point was only that the topic of Fewell's inept game plan and lack of adjustment was a worthy topic - even if stumbled upon by the most politically inept of posters.

How are you doing G.Host I am making my rounds catching up with those whom I have agreed with (or blasted) in the past?

LeftOverture

Fine. Just got back from West Coast. I was working out there for three + weeks and opprotunity and day off to go to game. I forget was that an agreement or blast in past?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine. Just got back from West Coast. I was working out there for three + weeks and opprotunity and day off to go to game. I forget was that an agreement or blast in past?

Wow, you got to see that game...talk about getting robbed. Sorry to hear that.

Now as for this whole topic wording thing, I can't say that I really feel strongly enough to "blast" anyone and I already went on record that it was a poor choice of words "nuff said" and all that.

We got out-coached...

Sad thing is, this is the same song as last year. Our defense (although admittedly banged up last year) has been a BIG waste of talent. We have TONS of young athletic head hunters who should be given the opportunity to play aggressive, and instead, our D-coordinator (I don't even want to say his name I'm so pissed) is afraid of giving up a "big play".... News flash RETARD, you succeeded in giving up 40pts!!!!!

I remember everyone saying last year, week in and week out, the only way to beat the Patriots was to get to Brady. You here that about any good offensive team. Look at all of the top defenses in the NFL.......Eagles, Titans, Steelers, Bears, etc... What do they all have in common?? Several Blitz schemes. But hey, we didn't get beat on a BIG play, so we can save face.

Fairchild was a big problem last year. Everyone knew it. It's time someone let Jauron know that Fewell is a problem as well. I like Jauron and all, but if he allows this to continue, he's as much to blame as anyone else.

By the way, this all came AFTER they practically killed our QB..... now I don't wanna wish harm on anyone, but if you've played football on any level, you know what the answer to that is....... and it ain't getting done by sitting on your heels waiting for the beatdown....... this defensive showing made me spit up in my mouth, alot......

We got out-coached...

Sad thing is, this is the same song as last year. Our defense (although admittedly banged up last year) has been a BIG waste of talent. We have TONS of young athletic head hunters who should be given the opportunity to play aggressive, and instead, our D-coordinator (I don't even want to say his name I'm so pissed) is afraid of giving up a "big play".... News flash RETARD, you succeeded in giving up 40pts!!!!!

I remember everyone saying last year, week in and week out, the only way to beat the Patriots was to get to Brady. You here that about any good offensive team. Look at all of the top defenses in the NFL.......Eagles, Titans, Steelers, Bears, etc... What do they all have in common?? Several Blitz schemes. But hey, we didn't get beat on a BIG play, so we can save face.

Fairchild was a big problem last year. Everyone knew it. It's time someone let Jauron know that Fewell is a problem as well. I like Jauron and all, but if he allows this to continue, he's as much to blame as anyone else.

By the way, this all came AFTER they practically killed our QB..... now I don't wanna wish harm on anyone, but if you've played football on any level, you know what the answer to that is....... and it ain't getting done by sitting on your heels waiting for the beatdown....... this defensive showing made me spit up in my mouth, alot......

Never thought of it from that perspective before. But your right, there should have been some payback called for.