Kimbo Slice and LT

Phlegm Alley

ome say Anderson Silva, Georges St. Pierre (my personal favorite fighter), Penn or Emelianenko Fedor.

St. Pierre and Penn are my two favorite fighters and I think are tied for best pound-for-pound fighter.

Now that BJ is taking his training seriously he is a threat to beat St. Pierre. I can't wait for that fight. I am looking forward to that one more than LEsnar v. Couture.

And for what it is worth, Fedor would crush Randy. I think, (I know I may get crushed for this) Arlovski v. Fedor would be interesting.

That was the first time I ever watched MMA and I wasn't impressed. I thought it was very weak. Kimbo was F'ed up by 2 punches, the one that took him down and one while he was down. All of the other punches were outright misses or just glancing blows. The guy who won the fight before that had his opponent down, and all he did was deliver weak love taps. Why not throw real punches? Boxing + WWE = MMA. ;)

If you were watching Kimbo Slice, you weren't watching MMA.

That "event" is about 5 levels below UFC. Like "A" baseball compared to the major leagues.

• 1 month later...
Elite XC is to MMA as Highschool Football is to the NFL.

Want to expereince MMA - watch the UFC event on November 15 - Lesnar v. Couture.

Lesnar appears to be unstoppable. I was actually surprised how well Randy wrestled with Lesnar in the clinch. There was a lot of strategic wrestling going on there between two masters. However, did anyone notice that when Randy tried to take Lesnar down that he could not reach around Brock's back. The dude is just too massive. Add his speed and he is a monster. The only heavyweights I see stopping him are Mir (who already did) and Gonzaga given their BJJ abilities.

However, people need to get their head's checked if they think he has a remote chance against Fedor.

Fedor would either knock him out (e.g. Tim Sylvia) or submit him in the first round.

Lesnar appears to be unstoppable. I was actually surprised how well Randy wrestled with Lesnar in the clinch. There was a lot of strategic wrestling going on there between two masters. However, did anyone notice that when Randy tried to take Lesnar down that he could not reach around Brock's back. The dude is just too massive. Add his speed and he is a monster. The only heavyweights I see stopping him are Mir (who already did) and Gonzaga given their BJJ abilities.

However, people need to get their head's checked if they think he has a remote chance against Fedor.

Fedor would either knock him out (e.g. Tim Sylvia) or submit him in the first round.

If Shane Carwin continues to improve like he has, I think that would also make for an interesting fight.