Derek Fine and Justin Jenkins

bowery4

I like JJ and saw some good stuff from him in preseason, I didn't see it, did he play other than STs last week? Will Hardy be the only one they use this week? I thought we might see JJ a little with Roscoe out (Steve Johnson too, although he is back up on the other side according to the depth chart). My other questions have to do with two injured players will Derek Fine be back after the bye?

And when did the Bills put Matt Baker (the qb) on IR? I wasn't aware he was injured but was looking at the roster and there he is (Honestly, I thought he was cut). Do you think they did that because he was decent in camp (although if I remember he came here later in the camp no?) and they are looking to next year, what is his injury?

Last thought when Peters was on the bench because he is rust personified, was Demetris Bell in there? He is the back up, no (I saw that game but didn't notice)?

woo whoooo 100th post!

btw congrats to the Bills and Lee for getting it done!

GOOO BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS!!!

I like JJ and saw some good stuff from him in preseason, I didn't see it, did he play other than STs last week? Will Hardy be the only one they use this week? I thought we might see JJ a little with Roscoe out (Steve Johnson too, although he is back up on the other side according to the depth chart). My other questions have to do with two injured players will Derek Fine be back after the bye?

And when did the Bills put Matt Baker (the qb) on IR? I wasn't aware he was injured but was looking at the roster and there he is (Honestly, I thought he was cut). Do you think they did that because he was decent in camp (although if I remember he came here later in the camp no?) and they are looking to next year, what is his injury?

Last thought when Peters was on the bench because he is rust personified, was Demetris Bell in there? He is the back up, no (I saw that game but didn't notice)?

JJ mostly plays ST's. I didn't notice if he got into the game on offense or who, if anyone, was the 3rd WR in the 2nd half.

I don't think any fan knows when Fine will be back. Hopefully after the bye.

I believe they liked what they saw of Baker. And it wasn't a huge move but he was IR'd awhile ago.

Kirk Chambers is the backup OT. Bell has mostly been inactive.