Omon

Guest FUKK THE BILLS

Guest three3

give him some chances, he may step in as the relief #2 due to injury. anyone else think he has serious potential, i think he is going to be the spark plug like ahmad bradshaw was with ward & jacobs

give him some chances, he may step in as the relief #2 due to injury. anyone else think he has serious potential, i think he is going to be the spark plug like ahmad bradshaw was with ward & jacobs

I can't think of two less similar running backs than xavier omon and ahmad bradshaw.

In any case, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Lynch and Jackson are rolling along just fine for the moment. Besides, Omon has been inactive thus far I believe along with most of our rookies.

Guest three3

i'm not comparing their running styles but their out of nowhere impact that no one could properly gameplan for and stop when combined with two other above avg backs

I think the two guys carrying the ball are doing fine. How many teams on average give the ball to three different Running Backs. Plus we haven't had garbage time to give him carries.

let's give Hamden some snaps. You never know when we could lose 2 QB's in one game

Guest three3

patriots, broncos, steelers and bucs used to give the ball to three backs or even the colts used three in the first dominic rhodes era-just like the d linemen-you need 'waves' as people are calling them.

I can't think of two less similar running backs than xavier omon and ahmad bradshaw.

In any case, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Lynch and Jackson are rolling along just fine for the moment. Besides, Omon has been inactive thus far I believe along with most of our rookies.

He may be activated this week only because Jackson is returning punts now. I hope Omon has learned to stop fumbling.

was bradshaw that much different than dedrick ward or whatever his name is

I think Bradshaw and Ward are very different...The reason it works with the Giants is because all three backs bring something different to the table.

Jacobs is the smashmouth running back, Ward is the most balanced and is a good pass catching back, and Bradshaw is the fastest, most electrifying of the three.

I don't think Omon is a bum but I can't see him running harder than Marshawn or catching passes like Fred, and he's definitely not faster than either of them.