I Hope Ravens Beat Steelers

truth on hold

Even though that keeps them in ranks of undefeated w/ us and Titans, I think Steelers are over rated and if they lose tonight that becomes official. Like the Broncos, they are riding on fumes and getting too much credit, and I'm sick of the media attention they automatically get. They're both "ok" teams, with some decent players but also several glaring weaknesses. They're not complete teams and they're anything but dominant. As for undefeated Ravens, I expect them to come back down to earth even if they win tonight, and lose several games, keeping them around .500.

Even though that keeps them in ranks of undefeated w/ us and Titans, I think Steelers are over rated and if they lose tonight that becomes official. Like the Broncos, they are riding on fumes and getting too much credit, and I'm sick of the media attention they automatically get. They're both "ok" teams, with some decent players but also several glaring weaknesses. They're not complete teams and they're anything but dominant. As for undefeated Ravens, I expect them to come back down to earth even if they win tonight, and lose several games, keeping them around .500.

I'm glad the Steelers won (gag reflex kicks in :ph34r: ).

For the Bills' wild card possibilities, it's best that one team rises to win the AFC North, and the rest have middling or losing records. and are out of the wild card picture.

The Steelers have the worst fans in the NFL, bar none, and I live close to "The Burgh"

They think that they should be winning every minute of every game, and have been spoiled by

their success. It is very tough to be a Bills fan in this city. but it wouldn't be any better for any

other fan either. They start a lttle sluggish, and their fans are all over them. I will go on record as

saying, that they are also the least intelligent from a football perspective.

Man are they fairweather.