$100.00 REWARD and a free ticket To Bills game

DIE HARD 1967

I received a reply from YouTube BillCody1960:

"Sorry, I don't have that one. It may be tough to find that game because while the game was a sellout, it did not sellout 72 hours before kickoff and the game was blacked out in Buffalo. I remember listening to the game on the radio. Someone in Florida would have to of recorded that game."

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sorry, I don't have that one. It may be tough to find that game because while the game was a sellout, it did not sellout 72 hours before kickoff and the game was blacked out in Buffalo. I remember listening to the game on the radio. Someone in Florida would have to of recorded that game."

Thank you and I forgot it did not sell out.

I think that may be the problem....plus VCR's were rare in 1980

Thanks

If anybody does find this game, they ought to contact Bill Cody and see if he wants a copy. The more Bills games he puts on Youtube the better for all of us. :devil:

Hitch hiked 75 miles sat. morning to get the last remaining tickets for the opener that year.

My guess would be the Miami tv station may have it in their archives.