Why we CAN and WILL win tomorrow

bartshan-83

I believe we can definitely win this game tomorrow (or later today as the case may be). Heres how we will do it:

1. Hold the lines

We protected Drew VERY well last week and the phins pass rush is nothing to scoff at. All of a sudden he looked very comfortable throwing the ball, he even made a nice side-step to avoid Thomas and took off running for an 11 yd gain (which is about a mile and a half with his speed). We also ran the ball very effectively and came up with big runs when we needed them. This was against one of the best rushing defenses in the game. Maybe it was Willis, maybe it was our lineman, maybe we just got lucky but whatever it was, I believe we can do it again.

Defensively Jamal is not playing and f#ck Chester and his avg. We haven't given up 100 yet and we will not let another backup chew us up. Unfortunately, I don't see us putting too much pressure on Boller straight up. Schobel will be locked up with Ogden so that puts the onus on Denney/Kelsay since our DTs are not allowed to cross the line of scrimmage. We should see some LB blitzes early and often, ESPECIALLY if Heap does not play. Boller can be easily rattled and he will make mistakes....which leads me to point #2.

2. Ballhawk

Somethings in sports are just givens....David Ortiz will hit clutch HRs, Boston College will find some way to beat Notre Dame, especially when it counts for us :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: , and Kyle Boller WILL throw picks. Especially with Milloy back we need to get the ball from this guy. Our offense is gonna need every extra possession and every yard of field position they can get. I say concentrate on shutting down the run early and then tee off. Get our guys in his face, even if they don't sack him, a few knockdowns or hurries will cause that one errant throw we might need....and when it does happen, catch the f*ckin ball Nate (yes, Nate you....when did you become Thomas Smith??) We don't cause any TOs, we don't win this game. Period.

3. The Penalties

I think this is gonna be the hardest to accomplish. We need to be disciplined. If we turn 3rd and 3s into 3rd and 8s or 13s, its gonna be a long day. The good news is the team seems to be getting better at this and maybe our streak of safety PIs will end with Milloy back.

Bottom line guys and gals, a few weeks ago I saw KC rip the ravens all-world D a new @sshole. I know, I know...our offense is not in the same league but we can have similar success by doing some of the things they did. We held our own against a formidable defense, in bad weather, with an injured O-line and a backup RB last week. We can do this and we will.

On a side note, im sure this was discussed but Marino was hilarious this week on Inside the NFL. "Jim Kelly is the governer of Buffalo"....very nice Dan....keep up the good work.

And again, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: BC.

peace goodnight

Bart