(ot) Deutsche bank 24 ?

njsue

Guess those that do there own homework without asking for help must think they are so perfect. As you have noticed I dont bother with this board to much anymore. I believe in asking questions when I dont completely understand something.

So :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to those who think they are so perfect. God for bid you ever need help from someone on this board or anyone else. What ever comes around goes around.

So  to those who think they are so perfect. God for bid you ever need help from someone on this board or anyone else. What ever comes around goes around.

This is your f'ing homework, and about the 16th time you've asked for help. You aren't asking for a new kidney.

this is pointless. I'm going to Boston to watch the sox. :doh:

Hi sue.  I checked Questia.com (a subscription online library with full text of thousands of books, journals, and magazines) and came up blank on "Bank 24."  I did find alot of info on Deutsche Bank, but there's no reference to Bank 24, save for where banks' deposits  are ranked in a lists.

FWIW, questia is awesome, I'm using it for a research paper on the economic and societal effects of the Erie Canal (yup, at 36 I'm now a fulltime college student!), and Questia has been tremondously helpful.

If you're taking classes that require you to do research papers, it's worth the money.  I signed up for an annual plan, but they do have monthly plans.  Given that it's open 24/7, I don't have to carry around a stack of books, it automaticaly creates bibliographies,and I don't have to waste time by running all over town looking at stacks of irrelevant books, it's well worth the money IMO...

81941[/snapback]

This site will help me with my philosophy papers. Thanks Campy. Much appreciated.