SOLD

youngunz

I was not in favor of the Edwards move; as I felt JP never got a fair shot (rookie year being told he would be replaced if...); however, watching Edwards this year has made me a believer. The kid is tough, the kid can throw the deep ball, the kid can check down, the kid has poise.

In as much I wish the best for JP (aka the mountain man)...This is Trent's team and I AM SOLD!!!!

I was not in favor of the Edwards move; as I felt JP never got a fair shot (rookie year being told he would be replaced if...); however, watching Edwards this year has made me a believer. The kid is tough, the kid can throw the deep ball, the kid can check down, the kid has poise.

In as much I wish the best for JP (aka the mountain man)...This is Trent's team and I AM SOLD!!!!

PASS THE KOOL-AID ....... me too

250 or so yards, 1 TD, countless 3rd down completions, and a 90% completion rate, in the 4th quarter alone... um yeah, i'm sold too.

Those last two fourth quarter drives are what seasons / careers are made of. When they create the highlight film we will be watching this game again (and probably on NFL Network this week)