Injuries??

Trent=Answer

I've been looking around at all the post game summaries and I haven't seen anything. Anybody remember or hear any injuries in the game?

Some guy in section 402 fell down the stairs and hurt his ankle.

I posted this on another thread but since I was there I'll say it again. There were a good 1000 seats or so covered and the stadium was about 3/4 full at kick-off. Half full after half-time. 1/4 full after the jags took the late lead. The remainder were filing out with their tails between their legs after the Edwards to Hardy TD. I loved it!

I posted this on another thread but since I was there I'll say it again. There were a good 1000 seats or so covered and the stadium was about 3/4 full at kick-off. Half full after half-time. 1/4 full after the jags took the late lead. The remainder were filing out with their tails between their legs after the Edwards to Hardy TD. I loved it!

I was at the game and on my way out of the stadium I must have heard 20 times "have fun shoveling snow".....to which I responded, I actually live in Orlando so I'm not sure that will be a problem. Saw two Jags fans getting arrested, had to laugh at them....overall the fans weren't bad most of them said nice game but a lot of them were shocked, I think they expected to just roll into the superbowl this year.

What irritates me about this is that Jacksonville is usually not mentioned as one of the cities that could lose their team.

They don't seem to get much fan support at all. Even last year their games weren't sold out.

But most of national press is about how the Bills will leave the day after Ralph dies.

And yet Jacksonville is listing their games as "sell-outs", because they're either not even counting the tarped over seats, or

some company there is buying them up to make the situation look better.