To all my fellow Bills fans..

canbuffan34

I realize that this post will be moved but I just wanted to take a moment to tell all of you on the anniversary of 9-11, that my thoughts and prayers are with any of you affected by this great tragedy in your history. Also a special message to those of you serving in the military, your bravery and dedication to your country is something that does not go unnoticed or unappreciated by those of us that are able to enjoy our rights and freedoms because of your selfless

heart. You don't have to be an american citizen to understand this, just a citizen of humanity.

God Bless, Kelly Johnston (canbuffan 34)

Guest dog14787
I realize that this post will be moved but I just wanted to take a moment to tell all of you on the anniversary of 9-11, that my thoughts and prayers are with any of you affected by this great tragedy in your history. Also a special message to those of you serving in the military, your bravery and dedication to your country is something that does not go unnoticed or unappreciated by those of us that are able to enjoy our rights and freedoms because of your selfless

heart. You don't have to be an american citizen to understand this, just a citizen of humanity.

God Bless, Kelly Johnston (canbuffan 34)

As the days and years go by its easy to become complacent, its not somthing we like to think about, but we should.

We should remember this horrible day and honor all the brave lives that were lost. We should remember and honor the lives that have been lost since in the fight against terror.

We should always remember because the day we become complacent, the day we decide its OK and think all our enemies are defeated.

Is the day 9/11 becomes a calling card for much worst things to come.

God please Bless and protect America, our home sweet home.