Jacksonville Defense??

jwws9999

They have a solid defense. But......the Titans run on them at will last weekend, and personally I think we have a better running offense. I think Buffalo needs to get the passing game going and keep things short yardage. I think the Jags defense is better then Seattle or atleast very similar.

I dont have a blow out prediction, I do think if the Bills win it wont be by more then 7.

Buffalo needs to control this game with it's own defense. Jacksonville's O-line is decimated and Stroud et al should have a field day. Given that I'd expect a lot of draws and screens and misdirection to take advantage of overpursuit. Garrard will have lots of quick throws to take pressure off the line. That being said, they surrendered 7 sacks last week and the situation hasn't improved. We SHOULD be able to dominate up front.

Offensively if we can go up early and force Jacksonville to throw the ball down the field we'll blow them out. If we struggle to move the ball the game will be very close and could easily be decided on a ST play. Jacksonville's new KR/PR man looked very good last week and we would be wise to be cautious. Given that, we have the most dangerous KR trio in the league and we are a threat to score on every kick.