My Post Game Report

lets_go_bills

Well let me start off by saying, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YEAH!

What a game! Great stuff. We dominated all over, all three sides of the ball. Everybody contributed. We looked great.

The offence got off to a slow start, but the defence was great all day. So was ST.

Once the offence starting clicking it was over.

We filled the stat sheet. TDs rushing, passing, returning, and sneak play. Sacks, interception, it was all there.

A few of my observations:

1. Stroud is a beast. He is back. I can smell a pro bowl already.

2. Mitchell was all over the field. He looks like a great veteran pick-up and a savvy leader.

3. Posluszny looks like a tackling and playmaking machine.

What can I say? Just a great great great game to watch. Strong performances all around. We took down a good football team.

I agree with all points. Especially Stroud. Our d-line is completely different with him in there. Amazing how much of a difference once player can make. Love Spencer Johnson too!!

The talent level on our Special Teams is amazing.

What was the drunkeness level of the crowd? Bills Fans were recently voted #1 in AFC drunken fans poll. HA HA!!

Also, how'd you like all that construction work on Southwestern Blvd and Abbott Rd? Brutal, huh?!

Great game - LETS GO BUFFALO!!

What a game! Great stuff. We dominated all over, all three sides of the ball. Everybody contributed. We looked great.

The offence got off to a slow start, but the defence was great all day. So was ST.

We filled the stat sheet. TDs rushing, passing, returning, and sneak play. Sacks, interception, it was all there.

2. Mitchell was all over the field. He looks like a great veteran pick-up and a savvy leader.

What can I say? Just a great great great game to watch. Strong performances all around. We took down a good football team.

Um...just an FYI, but it's offenSe and defenSe. :D

Seriously though...thanks for the report! :thumbsup:

trying to not get carried away, but hard not to after that game today......a very solid performance.

And....you'd have gotten more points in fantasy football from starting Brian Moorman at QB than Brady today........mu ha ha ha ha

Guest dog14787

It must have been totally awesome to be there, fun game to watch on the tube also :thumbsup:

I agree with all points. Especially Stroud. Our d-line is completely different with him in there. Amazing how much of a difference once player can make. Love Spencer Johnson too!!

The talent level on our Special Teams is amazing.

Stroud absolutley transformed our D-Line. We were in Hasselbeck's face all day. Yeah you're right, our ST is so good, it is unreal. We had great field position all day, and they hung 14 points on the Hawks, plus they forced a huge fumble that resulted in a score.

What was the drunkeness level of the crowd? Bills Fans were recently voted #1 in AFC drunken fans poll. HA HA!!

Also, how'd you like all that construction work on Southwestern Blvd and Abbott Rd? Brutal, huh?!

Great game - LETS GO BUFFALO!!

Pretty drunk. No more than usual though. The fans, myself included, were furious when trying to get in though. The body searchers at Gate 2 took forever and fans were screaming and yelling. They started pushing everyone. It was really bad. I have never had such a hard time getting through the gate. Took us like 10, 15 minutes. That was awful.

It must have been totally awesome to be there, fun game to watch on the tube also :thumbsup:

It was great. Pretty loud too. Loved it. It rained the whole first half, but the second half was rain-free. So it kinda evened out I guess. Great time, great game!