Anyone need single tickets to the Cleveland game?

Rippedcity

There is a good chance that I will have a few tickets available for anyone going to the Cleveland game on November 17th. Please send me an email to bmill23@comcast.net if you are interested (Subject: Bills tickets). I have one ticket available in sections 109, 114, 119, 131, 311, and 334.

Please email me for all row and seat availability in those sections. Also, all seat prices can be discussed via email.

Actually I purchased these tickets today, however there is a good chance my uncle will get 4 tickets together. All of these tickets may become available or at least a couple of them. The Cleveland game will be a tough ticket, so my uncle may not be able to get 4 together. If he can't then I will need 4 of the 6 that I have, making 2 available. I'm only looking to sell to Bills fans and at the price I paid for them.

Single tickets on sale day single ticket sales released?

Someone is trying to pick up some extra cash and knows no one around seat.

Actually I purchased these tickets today, however there is a good chance my uncle will get 4 tickets together. All of these tickets may become available or at least a couple of them. The Cleveland game will be a tough ticket, so my uncle may not be able to get 4 together. If he can't then I will need 4 of the 6 that I have, making 2 available. I'm only looking to sell to Bills fans and at the price I paid for them.

That's actually what I said although you did not say at cost so I assumed otherwise.

Usually these are posted on The Trading Post forum although mods sometimes allow them to remain on main board for a little while.

When it is moved I'd recommend reading guidelines and request a MOD (I am one) to delete original thread.