I am so friggin excited about this season....

Hardy Pyle

Is there any debate about our superiority over OAK, STL, and AZ?

We're certainly better than Oakland, and we're about even with Arizona. St. Louis will be a lot better in 2008, so that game will be tight.

Personally, I got us 2-3 headed into the bye week.

Wins against Oakland and St. Louis, but not by much.

That was last year. One of the things that is important is getting a fast start on the season as opposed to trying to play catch up in November. I agree that Jax is a big test, but in the end that W-L record is going to be all that matters. We need to at least be 3-2 going into the bye. That would be a huge improvement over the past few years and would put us in the position to make a decent run.

It was '04 as well as last year; and they were the last two times we opened vs. a mediocre team at home.

Despite the inevitable flamefest I'll just go ahead and say it: Seattle's a must win and it's a win I'm expecting.

Guest dog14787
Steve Tasker was on stage at the canal in N T. He predicts that the Bills will host and win a playoff game. He was with the guy from the high school sports show introducing the band Black Widow.

Tasker knows the mighty Buffalo has awoken from his long, long, nap. ( O.K. O.K., the beast was on vacation) but He's shaken off the dust and cobwebbs from his mangy hyde and turned he's mighty head south towards better pastures. :ph34r:

(and no not relocating :rolleyes: ) South to Tampa, Florida to munch on the best grazing field of all :wallbash: the Superbowl B-)