Just wondering....when has Ralph Wilson EVER said that....

mackey7789

What difference does it make if he said it or not. When he passes the team will be sold. Do you really care for how much? If you are selling your house , are you taking the highest bid or not? I know that's on a different scale but the same premise. I don't know how religious you are but do you think he cares what happens after he dies. He's dead. Don't think he's going to know anything after that.

If he gives the team to his family, who have ZERO connection to the city of Buffalo, and the Bills get moved out of Buffalo, despite concerted efforts ALREADY by people desperate to keep the team in Buffalo, knowing it will all but complete the demise of Buffalo as we know it....Ralph will know, because I'll take daily pisses on his grave until it seeps into his casket, no grass grows, and the cops come and arrest me.

the actual article from the Buffalo News appears to have expired and their piss poor site search doesn't even find it. Here's a reasonable facsimile of the original article, which looks like it came from the Rochester D&C after the Buff News piece came out. Link

here he says the team will be sold after his death and that it won't be predicated on someone keeping it in Buffalo. One can only surmise this means sold to the highest bidder. Of course this won't satisfy you...

It was in a Buffalo News article posted on Two Bills Drive quite a while ago. Long before the Toronto series was announced. He said he would not put any limitations on whom the team would be sold to.

He also added that no one in his family is interested in owning the team after that.

Kinda sums it up.

Wilson's opinions in the matter are immaterial regardless. He has no more control over where this team lands after his death than Goodell does. The rest of the owners will determine that directly or indirectly.

I keep hoping my mom is going to tell me about a little fling back in the late-70's with Ralph that resulted in me as the lovechild, so that I can take over the team when he dies.

She continues to deny it, though.

Who knows, maybe you'll end up 1 for 2 in that. :unsure:

If he gives the team to his family, who have ZERO connection to the city of Buffalo, and the Bills get moved out of Buffalo, despite concerted efforts ALREADY by people desperate to keep the team in Buffalo, knowing it will all but complete the demise of Buffalo as we know it....Ralph will know, because I'll take daily pisses on his grave until it seeps into his casket, no grass grows, and the cops come and arrest me.

What has Ralph done for us as fans during his ownership besides name the stadium after himself pissing off all the other owners?

His decision to hire Donahoe has prompted the entire modern era debacle that is the Bills currently until further notice.

You should start now using his door mat.