Boston bar in Buffalo

there is place on pearl street that is a red sox bar but the owner is a prick. A great place to watch would be the Buffalo Sports Garden in Orchard Park...its not a redsox bar , 2 of the owners are Yanks fans, one is Sox fan...but there will be a good mix of fans. Plus tomorrow is .25 cent wings and beer is pretty cheap.

there is place on pearl street that is a red sox bar but the owner is a prick. A great place to watch would be the Buffalo Sports Garden in Orchard Park...its not a redsox bar , 2 of the owners are Yanks fans, one is Sox fan...but there will be a good mix of fans. Plus tomorrow is .25 cent wings and beer is pretty cheap.

77024[/snapback]

Buffalo Square on Hertel between Parkside and Starin.

We went there for game 1 and while there were a few Yankees' fans, it was predominantly Boston guys. The ratio was AT LEAST 5 to 1, to the point where Yanks' fans were looking around trying to figure out what was going on.

Kinda like the Yanks last night, now that I think about it...

Ok my roommate and I are looking for a PRO Red Sox bar in the Buffalo area.  We are grad students and only know the college bars.  We are looking to go get crazy tomorrow night for game 7, any help would be great.  GO SOX

76804[/snapback]

Murray's on the corner of Hertel & Colvin -

An old place with an old crowd but most definitely - a RED SOX bar

I'd hit Colter Bay (corner of Elmwood and Allen) - cool crowd - enough tv's - and always a good time. It might be Yankee friendly - but I wear my red sox hat all the time...

Actually, I get more lip when I'm at Bills game about my sox hat - wtf!

Damon's out in Williamsville would be another great venue... Large TVs, etc.

Murray's on the corner of Hertel & Colvin -

An old place with an old crowd but most definitely - a RED SOX bar

77121[/snapback]

Tommy Murray's place - I bet I know a lot of the old crowd there - they used to booze at the long-gone Jerry's in the '60's thru '80's. (It was on Chandler St. - off of Military and a bit north of Hertel, opposite the old pig iron foundry).

Thanks for all the input guys, we will probably check out one of them after we get out of class tonight. We may check out Damon's just because of the name so if you have any info on it let me know, and how to get there. If you can think of anymore let me know too. GO SOX

Thanks for all the input guys, we will probably check out one of them after we get out of class tonight.  We may check out Damon's just because of the name so if you have any info on it let me know, and how to get there.  If you can think of anymore let me know too.  GO SOX

77601[/snapback]

I'm debating between Buffalo Square and my own living room.

I don't know if you guys know this, but Buffalo Square is the place where Aaron Boone hit that HR off of Wakefield last year.

In my living room, the Sox have won 3 straight.

I'm debating between Buffalo Square and my own living room. 

I don't know if you guys know this, but Buffalo Square is the place where Aaron Boone hit that HR off of Wakefield last year.

In my living room, the Sox have won 3 straight.

77737[/snapback]

is this Brad K Riter? ;)

What ever happened to Mike Manaskalko or however you spell his name....that was a great combo, constant bickering between the two of you...classics....Jeremy does a decent job though! Keep up the good work!

What ever happened to Mike Manaskalko or however you spell his name....that was a great combo, constant bickering between the two of you...classics....Jeremy does a decent job though! Keep up the good work!

77752[/snapback]

Mike moved to Richmond where he's hosting an afternoon show.

Thanks for the kind words.

Brad Riter, I think you need to introduce a new segment to your Bills pre-game show...myself and EndZoneCrew...a few minutes with the EndZoneCrew.. we are usually at the stadium by 730-8am...get err done

77807[/snapback]

C'mon over to the tent. We've got an extra microphone sitting there for just such an occasion.