Power corupts

The facts were out before the first post on this thread. The mayor, his wife and mother-in-law were cleared of any wrong doing over a week ago. Your statements show no regard for anything factual, including the BS that I made some blanket statement about all cops. I do not like anyone attrributing false words to me.
The Sturgis shooting? Looks like a big coverup already. But it's happenning more and more. Link Increasing arrogance from the police, and little accountability

Everywhere we turn the cops are running wild. You haven't posted one story about where the cops got it right, but you don't have an ax to grind?

The incident started when a masked man went to a CVS with a can of pepper spray, and demanded oxycodone.
And you left that out.

Dude, the Mayor lied as part of the investigation. Again I will say that maybe the cops were not 100% right, but can you admit that the Mayor handled it badly too? Plus, what is the deal about having his civil rights violated? The dude looks white to me.

Everywhere we turn the cops are running wild. You haven't posted one story about where the cops got it right, but you don't have an ax to grind?

And you left that out.

Dude, the Mayor lied as part of the investigation. Again I will say that maybe the cops were not 100% right, but can you admit that the Mayor handled it badly too? Plus, what is the deal about having his civil rights violated? The dude looks white to me.

You keep saying that the mayor lied. Explain. There has been nothing in the news anywhere about him lying about anything. How do I admit the mayor handled it badly? Tied up in his underwear in his own house by masked men not even dressed as police, who had just kicked in his door and assasinated his dogs? Explain what he did badly. Explain your facts. The cops didn't believe he was mayor. But he was.

And those Florida cops. I guess I also forget to mention that two were fired and a third one resigned, following that incident. Gee, I guess even the police chief figured they were not 100 percent right on that one. Police are not supposed to be judge jury and executioner.

You keep saying that the mayor lied. Explain. There has been nothing in the news anywhere about him lying about anything. How do I admit the mayor handled it badly? Tied up in his underwear in his own house by masked men not even dressed as police, who had just kicked in his door and assasinated his dogs? Explain what he did badly. Explain your facts. The cops didn't believe he was mayor. But he was.

The Mayor did not appear to do anything wrong during the incident itself. Nothing at all. Again, I am objetive so I can see that. He did trigger it by bringing 32 POUNDS of pot into his house but it is unclear whether he is a drug dealer. Give it time to sort itself out on that one.

Where the Mayor clearly lied is when he said the cops shot his dog in the back while the dog was running away. IMPOSSIBLE. Why would he just lie like that if he was 100% innocent?

And those Florida cops. I guess I also forget to mention that two were fired and a third one resigned, following that incident. Gee, I guess even the police chief figured they were not 100 percent right on that one. Police are not supposed to be judge jury and executioner.

Again, I never said that cops are all perfect. You seem to say that they are all villians and the poor guy who got the crap beat out of him was just walking down the street. They may have gotten out of control and they have paid with their jobs. That means the system is working either perfectly or in favor a criminals. That is good. I know I don't want to live in a country where I can't go rob some Oxycondone without fear of getting beat up.

Your premise is flawed. Do you think we just shouldn't have cops at all?

Are you mad that you got pulled over for speeding one time or something?

What do you not understand, that is still needing to be sorted out? And what do YOU do with a Fed-Ex delivery left on the porch at your house? Wonder why everything is perfectly clear at this point, to everyone else. Somehow you don't want to understand, or just like looking foolish. The vet that examined the dead dogs said BOTH animals had rear entry wounds. They shot the dogs because it was either policy to do so, or because they just like shooting fleeing animals. And I don't see how trying to make these stories somehow about me helps your argument. It is about all of us though, the fourth ammendment, and perhaps about a failed policy of a war on drugs. And it seems to be a frightening trend, happening everywhere. Don't kill the messenger because you don't like the message. Freedom loving citizens must have the balls to stand up to this. Some of us will.Newsweek

The Mayor did not appear to do anything wrong during the incident itself. Nothing at all. Again, I am objetive so I can see that. He did trigger it by bringing 32 POUNDS of pot into his house but it is unclear whether he is a drug dealer. Give it time to sort itself out on that one.

Where the Mayor clearly lied is when he said the cops shot his dog in the back while the dog was running away. IMPOSSIBLE. Why would he just lie like that if he was 100% innocent?

Again, I never said that cops are all perfect. You seem to say that they are all villians and the poor guy who got the crap beat out of him was just walking down the street. They may have gotten out of control and they have paid with their jobs. That means the system is working either perfectly or in favor a criminals. That is good. I know I don't want to live in a country where I can't go rob some Oxycondone without fear of getting beat up.

Your premise is flawed. Do you think we just shouldn't have cops at all?

Are you mad that you got pulled over for speeding one time or something?

The vet that examined the dead dogs said BOTH animals had rear entry wounds. They shot the dogs because it was either policy to do so, or because they just like shooting fleeing animals. Newsweek

First they said the dogs were shot in the back, now the rear. Which is it? Those are two totally different things.

Your two possible reasons for this are:

the cops have a policy of killing animals or

individual cops really dig shooting dogs.

This shows a bias against the cops because there are lots of other possible reasons. Like:

they felt threatened or

they panicked or

lots of others.

This doesn't make the cops perfect but your two reasons allow only for conspiracy and evil; showing your bias against cops.

And I don't see how trying to make these stories somehow about me helps your argument.

I didn't make up anything about you. The little squiggly thing at the end of my sentence is called a question mark. I am simply wondering why you hate cops.

It is about all of us though, the fourth ammendment, . And it seems to be a frightening trend, happening everywhere. Don't kill the messenger because you don't like the message. Freedom loving citizens must have the balls to stand up to this. Some of us will

You link to one story about the cops botching what they thought was a drug arrest and another about them overstepping what was actually a drug arrest and come to the conclusion that this is happening everywhere. Please define everywhere.

If you'd like, I can link thousands of articles about the cops arresting actual criminals and putting them behind bars. To me that is "happening everywhere", even though it isn't because there are parts of the country where nobody lives. One thing is for sure though, it is closer to being everywhere than your version.

and perhaps about a failed policy of a war on drugs

Yay drugs.

First they said the dogs were shot in the back, now the rear. Which is it? Those are two totally different things.

Your two possible reasons for this are:

the cops have a policy of killing animals or

individual cops really dig shooting dogs.

This shows a bias against the cops because there are lots of other possible reasons. Like:

they felt threatened or

they panicked or

lots of others.

This doesn't make the cops perfect but your two reasons allow only for conspiracy and evil; showing your bias against cops.

I didn't make up anything about you. The little squiggly thing at the end of my sentence is called a question mark. I am simply wondering why you hate cops.

You link to one story about the cops botching what they thought was a drug arrest and another about them overstepping what was actually a drug arrest and come to the conclusion that this is happening everywhere. Please define everywhere.

If you'd like, I can link thousands of articles about the cops arresting actual criminals and putting them behind bars. To me that is "happening everywhere", even though it isn't because there are parts of the country where nobody lives. One thing is for sure though, it is closer to being everywhere than your version.

Yay drugs.

Discussing this with you seems to be a waste of time and bandwidth. Though, and I repeat, even though this story is not about me, I do have a problem with firemen who start fires, financial advisors who steal money from the people who trust them, police who act illegally, and violently, and public officials who abuse their authority. Which one are you? Since your comments obviously a show bias in favor of such abuse of authority. Actually, I would never pretend to imagine I could figure out what's going on inside your brain. I'm going to ask you again to not put words in my mouth, or pretend to know you can read my mind. I've explained why I'm outraged, which should not lead to imagining non-existant tickets, or cop hatred. I want to know I can trust the police. I want to know that if I get mugged and need their help, that they will be there to help, and not be trying to make it into a drug deal gone bad or something. Just keep living in your little world. We'll manage without you.

Discussing this with you seems to be a waste of time and bandwidth. Though, and I repeat, even though this story is not about me, I do have a problem with firemen who start fires, financial advisors who steal money from the people who trust them, police who act illegally, and violently, and public officials who abuse their authority. Which one are you? Since your comments obviously a show bias in favor of such abuse of authority. Actually, I would never pretend to imagine I could figure out what's going on inside your brain. I'm going to ask you again to not put words in my mouth, or pretend to know you can read my mind. I've explained why I'm outraged, which should not lead to imagining non-existant tickets, or cop hatred. I want to know I can trust the police. I want to know that if I get mugged and need their help, that they will be there to help, and not be trying to make it into a drug deal gone bad or something. Just keep living in your little world. We'll manage without you.

Define everywhere.

On a side note, would you like to buy some insurance against extinction? If we keep polluting this planet you may have to buy more deodorant than usual because it will be hotter and you'll be even more sweaty. Deordorant can be costly, especially when the supply and demand gets all out of whack in the coming peril. For a small fee our policy covers deodorant overages and related costs such as additional medicine cabinet storage area. Basically you can consider yourself totally immune to the costs of extinction. This way if you become extinct, you will have no worries while all your neighbors will be scrambling around trying to reverse their extinction at their own expense. Our low introductory rate is $2,850 a month but it is less is February because that month is both cold and short. Say about $2,135. We accept Visa and cash. Let me know and I'll e-mail you a policy.

:):devil: :lol

Dude are you new here or just don't check in regularly? Are you really trying to have a serious debate with Crayonz? This is too funny...

Aww... I thought about saying something, but then said "naw.... this is amusing."