Anybody play COD4?

lilannie

Yeah its the latest thing to ruin my life. first it was the vain pursuit of athletics, then speedballs and finance, and now popping people with an m-16 and claymore mining them. Except i nreal life the claymore is way, way deadlier.

M18A1 Claymore - Command-Detonated Mine - US - The M18A1 Claymore is a directional fragmentation mine containing 700 steel balls (10.5 grains each) backed by a 1.5 pound layer of Composition C-4. When detonated, the Claymore projects the steel balls in a fan-shaped, 60-degree horizontal arc with a maximum height of 2 meters. The lethal radius is 50 meters with a effective wounding range of 100 meters. The forward danger radius extends to 250 meters while the backblast area is unsafe 16 meters to the rear and sides of the mine. The Claymore is typically command-detonated using the M57 electrical firing device, but it can be arranged as a stand-alone booby-trap using a non-electric firing devices in conjunction with detonation cord and non-electric blasting caps. The Claymore makes a handy force-multiplier for use in ambushes and deterring enemy pursuit.

Yeah its the latest thing to ruin my life. first it was the vain pursuit of athletics, then speedballs and finance, and now popping people with an m-16 and claymore mining them. Except i nreal life the claymore is way, way deadlier.

M18A1 Claymore - Command-Detonated Mine - US - The M18A1 Claymore is a directional fragmentation mine containing 700 steel balls (10.5 grains each) backed by a 1.5 pound layer of Composition C-4. When detonated, the Claymore projects the steel balls in a fan-shaped, 60-degree horizontal arc with a maximum height of 2 meters. The lethal radius is 50 meters with a effective wounding range of 100 meters. The forward danger radius extends to 250 meters while the backblast area is unsafe 16 meters to the rear and sides of the mine. The Claymore is typically command-detonated using the M57 electrical firing device, but it can be arranged as a stand-alone booby-trap using a non-electric firing devices in conjunction with detonation cord and non-electric blasting caps. The Claymore makes a handy force-multiplier for use in ambushes and deterring enemy pursuit.

I love using Claymores in Domination

Totally freaking addicted. I play a couple of hours a night on the PS3. My wife is starting to hate it.

Ya, I'm in the same boat. Once u get to the multiplayer, it is a very hard game to put down. I recently bought Civilization and Burnout-I've played Civ. once and haven't even opened Burnout.