Additional information from Duelfor report

Article

Hmm, wonder why we never saw this portion of the report highlighted on the evening news?

can you say media bias??????

Hey blather check this one out pal.

75032[/snapback]

Did you read the article because it clearly states "A lot of materials left Iraq and went to Syria," Duelfer said. "There was certainly a lot of traffic across the border points. We've got a lot of data to support that, including people discussing it. But whether in fact in any of these trucks there was WMD-related materials, I cannot say."

Did you read the article because it clearly states "A lot of materials left Iraq and went to Syria," Duelfer said. "There was certainly a lot of traffic across the border points. We've got a lot of data to support that, including people discussing it. But whether in fact in any of these trucks there was WMD-related materials, I cannot say."

75236[/snapback]

Of course I read the article. My point was...(please try to stay with me here) that this was not even remotely mentioned in the media. That is what I was eluding to, the fact that the story was grossly slanted to the lefts agenda. (As useual)