Butler's last draft with Buffalo

the draft was a total flop ,,the could ve done better with darts..

erik .flowers had a foot problem similiar to plantar facia ,when drafted our team doctors missed it during physicals seems a few other teams were well aware of it though ,, this injury was reported to have been hidden , from scouts by taking injections prior to the workouts and bowl games,,

Corey Moore was shot, right? I remember thinking that he had potential.

Also, I wonder what would have happened if Sammy Morris was our starting RB all the way through. Swap out Henry, McGahee, and Lynch, and see what you would have gotten in those spots.

No, ZGabe Northern was shot. :D

Yes, Corey Moore was shot (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/news/2001/06/13/bills_moore_ap/). The real problem with him was he played DE at Virginia Tech at 5'11" 225. He was too quick for most college offensive tackles, so he'd get a ton of sacks off the edge in college. But, he couldn't make the transition to linebacker in the pros. The word was he didn't have the lateral movement and change of direction necessary to play linebacker.

As for the Tillman pick, Georgia Tech had about the worst college secondary I'd ever seen when he was there... receivers literally running uncovered all over the place! I'm not sure why Butler and company thought anyone from that secondary could possibly make a good pro! :wallbash: