Courtney Anderson.........

Am I the only one who thinks this kid will do wonders for Buffalo this year? I think he will help our offense aswell in the redzone. We now have 2 6 foot 6 guys who can go up and get the ball.......

I think Courtney Anderson is due for a SOLID year for the Bills.....and I also think its the reason Buffalo didnt target any of the top flight TE's....

Well, the Bills are giving him every chance to make an impact on a team that needs an impact made. I am sure he is very happy we didn't take a TE in rounds 2 or 3. Hopefully either Anderson or Johnson (or perhaps Fine) will be the Tight End to complement Royal (who I really like by the way)

Well, the Bills are giving him every chance to make an impact on a team that needs an impact made. I am sure he is very happy we didn't take a TE in rounds 2 or 3. Hopefully either Anderson or Johnson (or perhaps Fine) will be the Tight End to complement Royal (who I really like by the way)

don't forget, we also have Shouman who played fairly well when he was in there......freakin' injuries <_<

Having Anderson in on red zone plays will help a lot as opposing defenses will have to decide where to put their leapers, hopefully leaving at least one pair of hands sticking out above the crowd.

Am I the only one who thinks this kid will do wonders for Buffalo this year? I think he will help our offense aswell in the redzone. We now have 2 6 foot 6 guys who can go up and get the ball.......

I think Courtney Anderson is due for a SOLID year for the Bills.....and I also think its the reason Buffalo didnt target any of the top flight TE's....

He still has to make the team first.

Royal is definitely in, so now there are two more out of four that can only make it.

I'd say Schouman and Fine are the best bets.