To QB or not to QB

Losman has 1 year left on his contract and I read somewhere he will have achance to compete. I think he will be gone after the season. I believe we need a QB in 5 or 6 as a #2, and a year under his belt will help tremendoulsy which makes it a must now. Your thoughts?

Losman has 1 year left on his contract and I read somewhere he will have achance to compete. I think he will be gone after the season. I believe we need a QB in 5 or 6 as a #2, and a year under his belt will help tremendoulsy which makes it a must now. Your thoughts?

If anything we need a veteran if we trade Losman. Losman is no teacher to Edwards in my opinion but I think looking for a veteran QB is that way to go if we trade Losman. Even if we get a 4th round pick for him, I'd take it.

Why not take Dennis Dixon on a flyer this year in Round 6? If he heals (and he expects to fully heal), it was a good pick.

I wouldn't mind bringing in a guy in UDFA like Paul Smith of Tulsa or Bernard Morris.

If Buffalo is serious about drafting a QB, expect them to use their fifth rounder on Brennan. The guy has the potential to be our next Frank Reich. If they are looking for a longer term project, they could take Josh Johnson, Lynch's cousin, in the sixth or seventh round, where he is likely to still be available. On the QB note, I'm glad to see the Ravens just drafted their newest version of Kyle Boller.

Why not take Dennis Dixon on a flyer this year in Round 6? If he heals (and he expects to fully heal), it was a good pick.

I wouldn't mind bringing in a guy in UDFA like Paul Smith of Tulsa or Bernard Morris.

The atlanta braves drafted him last year, I have a feeling he's going to play baseball, or maybe i'm just hoping because I'm a Braves fan and he could be a hell of a baseball player <_<

I agree.

Some folks might not like what I'm about to say, but if he's still around the 5th or 6th, the Bills should take a serious look at Colt Brennen

I like Eric Ainge in the 6th but would definitly take a look at Brennan if Ainge was gone.