It's a Crapshoot

OK...

My last hope on this years draft is Devin Thomas or Limas Sweed in the first. I like the projected 2nd round corners better than the projected 2nd round receivers. PLus I feel more comfortable with the Corner situation that the WR situation. I think there will be a run on receivers in the late 1st early 2nd. The Bills will probably pick someone nobody expects anyway. I bet they go with Mike Jenkins or Malcolm Kelly in the first and blow this board up. Also. I wouldn't be hurt with a good Tackle. After Peters and Walker there is nothing.

I probably would have been fired as a GM long ago. When the Bills were on the clock this is who I wanted against who they picked.

2007 When draft started was hoping Peterson would fall. When they Bills were on the clock wanted Marshawn Lynch (got one right)

2006 Wanted Haloti Ngata (got Donte Whitner) when they traded back in thought it was for Winston Justice (got McCargo).

2005 No First Rounder

2004 Wanted Roethlisberger or Rivers when the draft started, when the Bills were on the clock wanted Tommie Harris (got Lee Evans) Later got Losman

2003 Before the draft wanted Michael Haynes. When the Bills were on the clock wanted William Joseph or Larry Johnson when the Bills were on the clock. Got McGahee.

OK...

My last hope on this years draft is Devin Thomas or Limas Sweed in the first. I like the projected 2nd round corners better than the projected 2nd round receivers. PLus I feel more comfortable with the Corner situation that the WR situation. I think there will be a run on receivers in the late 1st early 2nd. The Bills will probably pick someone nobody expects anyway. I bet they go with Mike Jenkins or Malcolm Kelly in the first and blow this board up. Also. I wouldn't be hurt with a good Tackle. After Peters and Walker there is nothing.

I probably would have been fired as a GM long ago. When the Bills were on the clock this is who I wanted against who they picked.

2007 When draft started was hoping Peterson would fall. When they Bills were on the clock wanted Marshawn Lynch (got one right)

2006 Wanted Haloti Ngata (got Donte Whitner) when they traded back in thought it was for Winston Justice (got McCargo).

2005 No First Rounder

2004 Wanted Roethlisberger or Rivers when the draft started, when the Bills were on the clock wanted Tommie Harris (got Lee Evans) Later got Losman

2003 Before the draft wanted Michael Haynes. When the Bills were on the clock wanted William Joseph or Larry Johnson when the Bills were on the clock. Got McGahee.

Why?!?!?!

Easy... Josh Reed is our number 2 receiver...

I understand the need for a #2 WR but those 2 players shouldn't be our last hope. I personally want Devin Thomas but if they don't take him I'm kool with that there are more than 2 wr's in the draft. Colston wasn't taken until the 7th round who says we need one at 11. To pin your last hopes on it is stupid JMO. If we don't take one of the 2 you stated I get the feeling you won't be watching many games this year is that correct? :thumbsup:

I understand the need for a #2 WR but those 2 players shouldn't be our last hope. I personally want Devin Thomas but if they don't take him I'm kool with that there are more than 2 wr's in the draft. Colston wasn't taken until the 7th round who says we need one at 11. To pin your last hopes on it is stupid JMO. If we don't take one of the 2 you stated I get the feeling you won't be watching many games this year is that correct? :thumbsup:

That quote is stupid. dont take "last hopes" so serious. I'm a Bills FAN and as you can see my history on who I hope their pick is not that great. I wanted the Bills to get Leaf the year we got Johnson. I'll watch every game like I have since I was a kid. I will probably end up liking the pick no matter who it is. Colston is a not the norm. Lets look at the Bills receivers recently not taken in the first against who was taken in the 2nd.

1st Evans, Moulds

vs

2nd Price, Reed, Parrish

That quote is stupid. dont take "last hopes" so serious. I'm a Bills FAN and as you can see my history on who I hope their pick is not that great. I wanted the Bills to get Leaf the year we got Johnson. I'll watch every game like I have since I was a kid. I will probably end up liking the pick no matter who it is. Colston is a not the norm. Lets look at the Bills receivers recently not taken in the first against who was taken in the 2nd.

1st Evans, Moulds

vs

2nd Price, Reed, Parrish

This just tells me that the Bills suck at drafting WR's outside of the first round. TO wasn't drafted in the 1st round and there have been alot of other productive WR's drafted in rounds 2-7 Boldin is another name that comes to mind :thumbsup: