Democrats

As you know, I am not into politics and I admit I don't know much about it. That is why I read this board because I learn from people like MNG. Even so, it is pretty obvious that the Democrats are not doing themselves any good in fighting like this. I also know, that there is no way either Clinton or Obama will agree to be VP for the other.

My question is if they could somehow agree to run as a team splitting the presidency. They could have one take the first two years and the other finish the term but I think they'd still fight too much about who went first. They could alternate days of the week, but maybe they would be best off alternating months. Would this work?

P.S. I know it would be mute if McCain beat them in November but I think the Dems may go for this. I can see McCain beating either of them, but not the team.

Why not split it 3 ways? Take turns. For 1 1/3 years one is the president, then Vp for 1 1/3 year, then sleeps with Bill for 1 1/3 years.

365 is not divisible by 3. They could only take 1 1/3 years each during leap years. And don't think they wouldn't argue over the extra day.