Michael Vick back with Falcons

I don't think the Falcons will be drafting a QB.

Arthur Blank is not done with Michael Vick. Blank says Vick is writing him letters from prison and Blank is writing him back.

Blank also says that Vick is playing prison football. I read this story on Yahoo from the New York Daily News.

I find this hard to understand, but I think Blank has a soft spot for Vick, like the article says, and he going to take him back.

The next day the prison came out and said it's not true (playing prison football). They said the prison football season was over before Vick got there.

Thoughts?

I'll check back on Monday.

It was alos reported that Vick is NOT playing prison football.

Vick is going to be in jail for a while still.

The Falcons are done with him. They already had the whole legal spat over money. After he lied to Blank and Goodell he's done. He'll be 30 when he's out, and away from football for 3 years.

I think Vick will just fade into obscurity.

I don't think the Falcons will be drafting a QB.

Arthur Blank is not done with Michael Vick. Blank says Vick is writing him letters from prison and Blank is writing him back.

Blank also says that Vick is playing prison football. I read this story on Yahoo from the New York Daily News.

I find this hard to understand, but I think Blank has a soft spot for Vick, like the article says, and he going to take him back.

The next day the prison came out and said it's not true (playing prison football). They said the prison football season was over before Vick got there.

Thoughts?

I'll check back on Monday.

link?