Sophmore Jinx

Due to the upcoming season beings Trent's Sophmore Season this year will be one hell of a ride for us Bills fans, so buckle-up! Trent will learn and it will be important to keep JP as a back-up, it would be in his best interest for when he becomes a FA. I do not want to see JP on the field unless Trent is hurt, good or bad Trent will need to learn so all the playing time he can get is a must. I am willing to sit back in the name of learning and see a 7, 8, or 9 win season.

Due to the upcoming season beings Trent's Sophmore Season this year will be one hell of a ride for us Bills fans, so buckle-up! Trent will learn and it will be important to keep JP as a back-up, it would be in his best interest for when he becomes a FA. I do not want to see JP on the field unless Trent is hurt, good or bad Trent will need to learn so all the playing time he can get is a must. I am willing to sit back in the name of learning and see a 7, 8, or 9 win season.

I can shorten this up.....DON'T RUN HIM OUT OF TOWN!

7, 8, or 9 wins means again not making the playoffs. This team needs to make the playoffs. THIS YEAR. Why would you be satisfied with less? And if trent struggles, it might be a 4 or 5 win season.

I for one am tired of making more excuses, assuming again that 'this is not the year" and writing off the season before it starts. We haven't been to the playoffs in over a decade, ladies. When are we going to the playoffs ? We may find trent isn't the guy this year. Then what? It might be another 10 years of no playoffs.