Fellow Bills Fan Vic Carucci Will Talk About The Bills at 7 pm est

How stupid is this guy that's supposed to be interviewing him? He dials him while he's on the air and doesn't seem to have a set time to call him already set up!? :thumbsup: I think producers are supposed to call the person first and then patch them through. This is amateur hour here!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How stupid is this guy that's supposed to be interviewing him? He dials him while he's on the air and doesn't seem to have a set time to call him already set up!? :thumbsup: I think producers are supposed to call the person first and then patch them through. This is amateur hour here!

He didnt answer at first so we had to call him on the air the time he was booked etc was all good, Vic just didnt get to the phone. On another note I didnt know that Pete Carroll worked for the Bills

He didnt answer at first so we had to call him on the air the time he was booked etc was all good, Vic just didnt get to the phone. On another note I didnt know that Pete Carroll worked for the Bills

Every other radio show I've ever listened to has never called someone on the air. They've always had it done off the air and patched through. Carruci didn't even know he was on the air at first. If he doesn't answer for the producer they keep trying and then patch them through when they get them on the line.

When the beeps from dialing go out over the air it's amateur hour.

Every other radio show I've ever listened to has never called someone on the air. They've always had it done off the air and patched through. Carruci didn't even know he was on the air at first. If he doesn't answer for the producer they keep trying and then patch them through when they get them on the line.

When the beeps from dialing go out over the air it's amateur hour.

Ill be sure to listen to your radio show :thumbsup: There was some techical issues that happen everywhere. Mistakes happen sit back relax and enjoy the show

Quick-n-dirty recap:

His schedule is insane right now, but he's not complaining, because he has one of the best jobs in the world. There are tradeoffs, though. He can't really be a fan of a particular team -- once you start getting paid to cover a sport, you root for good stories, not teams -- but has established friendships with several players and coaches. He mentioned following USC because of Pete Carroll, who he got to know when PC was here for a short time in the mid-eighties.

Miami isn't interested in Matt Ryan. Chris Long is a different story. Told by "some people very close to the Miami organization" that they WILL trade out of #1, but he has to see it to believe it -- is anyone prepared to go to $40 million for one player? He's not sure any team in the league is interested in tying up that much money in one guy.

Spygate: he feels the Pats* Super Bowls were NOT tainted, but he can't tell anyone else how to feel about it -- that's all in the eye of the beholder.

(PFC, Carroll was a DBs coach here for one year, 1984, under Kay Stephenson.)

Favre: when he talked about being available to come back, Vic thought to himself, "Did this really need to be said?" Is this a conditional retirement, or is he really done? Stay or go, pick one and stick to it.

Free-agent winners: Dolphins were busy, but what did they really do? On the other hand, Cleveland's moves could very well have done what was necessary to get over the hump (into the playoffs) -- Anderson is signed, Quinn is there, they enhanced their d-line. He likes what the Bills did, especially the Stroud trade (assuming he comes back healthy). Kawika Mitchell could also be a big addition. Oh, and the Pats should get credit for keeping Randy Moss.

He's up for the McCann Award this year, the one presented by the HOF. (John Clayton won it last year; Larry Felser in 1984.) Len Pasquarelli, Vinny DiTrani (Bergen Record), and the late Alan Greenberg (Hartford Courant) are also finalists. Best of luck to him...

Ill be sure to listen to your radio show :thumbsup: There was some techical issues that happen everywhere. Mistakes happen sit back relax and enjoy the show

Bob Matthews, Don and Mike, Jim Rome, NPR, and on and on. That's the first time I've heard that. I also liked the call waiting that kept going off from their phone.

Quick-n-dirty recap:

His schedule is insane right now, but he's not complaining, because he has one of the best jobs in the world. There are tradeoffs, though. He can't really be a fan of a particular team -- once you start getting paid to cover a sport, you root for good stories, not teams -- but has established friendships with several players and coaches. He mentioned following USC because of Pete Carroll, who he got to know when PC was here for a short time in the mid-eighties.

Miami isn't interested in Matt Ryan. Chris Long is a different story. Told by "some people very close to the Miami organization" that they WILL trade out of #1, but he has to see it to believe it -- is anyone prepared to go to $40 million for one player? He's not sure any team in the league is interested in tying up that much money in one guy.

Spygate: he feels the Pats* Super Bowls were NOT tainted, but he can't tell anyone else how to feel about it -- that's all in the eye of the beholder.

(PFC, Carroll was a DBs coach here for one year, 1984, under Kay Stephenson.)

Favre: when he talked about being available to come back, Vic thought to himself, "Did this really need to be said?" Is this a conditional retirement, or is he really done? Stay or go, pick one and stick to it.

Free-agent winners: Dolphins were busy, but what did they really do? On the other hand, Cleveland's moves could very well have done what was necessary to get over the hump (into the playoffs) -- Anderson is signed, Quinn is there, they enhanced their d-line. He likes what the Bills did, especially the Stroud trade (assuming he comes back healthy). Kawika Mitchell could also be a big addition. Oh, and the Pats should get credit for keeping Randy Moss.

He's up for the McCann Award this year, the one presented by the HOF. (John Clayton won it last year; Larry Felser in 1984.) Len Pasquarelli, Vinny DiTrani (Bergen Record), and the late Alan Greenberg (Hartford Courant) are also finalists. Best of luck to him...

Geez, you've got a good memory. BTW, when can you pay me back that $400.00 I lent you. :worthy:

Bob Matthews, Don and Mike, Jim Rome, NPR, and on and on. That's the first time I've heard that. I also liked the call waiting that kept going off from their phone.

Geez, you've got a good memory. BTW, when can you pay me back that $400.00 I lent you. :worthy:

Vic had a beep what can we do about that? Seriously Im glad you listened to the show and appreciate your feedback. I do work for the show and we are still working on some kinks to get the show to where we need it. Your imput is appreciated! :thumbsup: