At pick number 11, here are our draft considerations.

I think we are in a good position here because we can go in many different directions with this pick, and easily justify the selection.

With that said here are eight players, covering five positions, that I could see us drafting.

1. Malcolm Kelly WR, Oklahoma. Draft status is contigent April 9 workout. Are his knees/legs ok? A big guy with great hands. Talented guy who I think is the best fit for us.

2. Devin Thomas WR, Michigan State. One year wonder has seen his stock rise. Highest upside of all the WRs. Cold weather acclimated. A risky pick, but could pay off.

3. Limas Sweed WR, Texas. Injury to wrist is a concern but should be fine. Good size and ability. I just don't see him as the right fit. Still, would be a good pick.

4. Dominique Rogers-Cromartie CB, Tennessee State. Small school status is a concern, but he was awesome at the Senior Bowl and Combine. Best athlete at CB position in draft.

5. Leodis McKelvin CB, Troy. Has starter written all over him. Also didn't play against top level competition. Great athlete. Doesn't necessarily fit our Cover 2 D. A gambler.

6. Sedrink Ellis DT, USC. Top five talent, period. Won't make it past Cincy, but if he does may be too tempting for Bills to pass up.

7. Derrick Harvey DE, Florida. Great pass rusher. Spotty production, but killed Troy Smith in the big game. Fills a need. Pass rush is needed to stop division rival Patriots.

8. Keith Rivers OLB, USC. Top OLB in the draft. LB not as much of a need since Mitchell was signed. Great fit for our D. Would make our LB corps an elite unit.

I can't argue. I have exactly the same players.

Here are mine for Round 2, based on who I think will be there to choose from:

Martellus Bennett TE

Fred Davis TE

Dustin Keller TE

Trevor Laws DT

Pat Sims DT

Mike Pollak OC and OG

Chilo Rachal OG

Reggie Smith CB

Lawrence Jackson DE

I think we are in a good position here because we can go in many different directions with this pick, and easily justify the selection.

With that said here are eight players, covering five positions, that I could see us drafting.

1. Malcolm Kelly WR, Oklahoma. Draft status is contigent April 9 workout. Are his knees/legs ok? A big guy with great hands. Talented guy who I think is the best fit for us.

2. Devin Thomas WR, Michigan State. One year wonder has seen his stock rise. Highest upside of all the WRs. Cold weather acclimated. A risky pick, but could pay off.

3. Limas Sweed WR, Texas. Injury to wrist is a concern but should be fine. Good size and ability. I just don't see him as the right fit. Still, would be a good pick.

4. Dominique Rogers-Cromartie CB, Tennessee State. Small school status is a concern, but he was awesome at the Senior Bowl and Combine. Best athlete at CB position in draft.

5. Leodis McKelvin CB, Troy. Has starter written all over him. Also didn't play against top level competition. Great athlete. Doesn't necessarily fit our Cover 2 D. A gambler.

6. Sedrink Ellis DT, USC. Top five talent, period. Won't make it past Cincy, but if he does may be too tempting for Bills to pass up.

7. Derrick Harvey DE, Florida. Great pass rusher. Spotty production, but killed Troy Smith in the big game. Fills a need. Pass rush is needed to stop division rival Patriots.

8. Keith Rivers OLB, USC. Top OLB in the draft. LB not as much of a need since Mitchell was signed. Great fit for our D. Would make our LB corps an elite unit.

I can agree with that. It will all depend on Kelly's workout.

I can't argue. I have exactly the same players.

Here are mine for Round 2, based on who I think will be there to choose from:

Martellus Bennett TE

Fred Davis TE

Dustin Keller TE

Trevor Laws DT

Pat Sims DT

Mike Pollak OC and OG

Chilo Rachal OG

Reggie Smith CB

Lawrence Jackson DE

you forgot the mosts likely prospects - Earl Bennett and Jordy Nelson

you forgot the mosts likely prospects - Earl Bennett and Jordy Nelson

Both of them go in Round 3 in the latest DraftTek simulation.

64 for Bennett and 97 for Nelson, so Nelson at least will be a great 3rd Round pick.