Aqib Talib Live Radio Interview Tonight 7pm est

PFCRadio

Aqib Talib Just Added To Tonights Live Pro Football Central Radio Show

One of the best cornerbacks to enter the NFL draft, Aqib Talib will be live on tonights Pro Football Central Radio Show. Also live on the jam packed show will be Tennesee Titans WR Brandon Jones and Kansas City Chiefs defensive tackle Alfonso Boone. Be sure to tune into tonights show at 7 pm est right here on ProFootballCentral.com

Just thought Id pass this along. Anyone gonna tune in?? This link http://media1.ezstream.com/76705/ works at 7 pm est.

Aqib Talib Just Added To Tonights Live Pro Football Central Radio Show

One of the best cornerbacks to enter the NFL draft, Aqib Talib will be live on tonights Pro Football Central Radio Show. Also live on the jam packed show will be Tennesee Titans WR Brandon Jones and Kansas City Chiefs defensive tackle Alfonso Boone. Be sure to tune into tonights show at 7 pm est right here on ProFootballCentral.com

Just thought Id pass this along. Anyone gonna tune in?? This link http://media1.ezstream.com/76705/ works at 7 pm est.

Not worth a top 20 pick in my book

Not worth a top 20 pick in my book

You think the Bills will make a mistake if they draft him at #11? I never said I didnt work for the show was just passing along that we got Talib on a player that the Bills have expressed interest in, didnt know there was harm in that...

You think the Bills will make a mistake if they draft him at #11? I never said I didnt work for the show was just passing along that we got Talib on a player that the Bills have expressed interest in, didnt know there was harm in that...

Gonna give a listen to it in a few. Thanks for posting. Don't mind the asshats that give ya sh--

Gonna give a listen to it in a few. Thanks for posting. Don't mind the asshats that give ya sh--

Thanks for the nice words but I do apologize if I ruffled any feathers here. I am trying to get a Bills player on next week. Were interviewing Pat Sims for the website tommorow...

Thanks for the nice words but I do apologize if I ruffled any feathers here. I am trying to get a Bills player on next week. Were interviewing Pat Sims for the website tommorow...

Sounds good, I did listen to the Philip Wheeler and Branden Albert one a while back

Sounds good, I did listen to the Philip Wheeler and Branden Albert one a while back

what did you think?? The mock draft that rated King to second round was a reporter of ours sign up to the site and post some comments about that.

Some uncalled-for remarks have been removed. Sorry about that.

As long as it's Bills-related and you don't do too much advertising, I'm not going to treat this as spam. (Can't vouch for the rest of the moderating staff, though.) Deal?

Some uncalled-for remarks have been removed. Sorry about that.

As long as it's Bills-related and you don't do too much advertising, I'm not going to treat this as spam. (Can't vouch for the rest of the moderating staff, though.) Deal?

Thats fair, I know the Bills have Aqib on the radar so I thought his interview would be important to some fans here

Thats fair, I know the Bills have Aqib on the radar so I thought his interview would be important to some fans here

Thank you for your consideration. Now get us the goods on the WR crop.

:thumbsup:

They tell you this or something?

There's been chatter about him in the blogosphere, probably a little less so now that the James signing has been finalized...

Thank you for your consideration. Now get us the goods on the WR crop.

:thumbsup:

There's been chatter about him in the blogosphere, probably a little less so now that the James signing has been finalized...

William James is good depth but I dont think there mentioning the word "starter" around him. Im looking to get on alot of the top wideouts possibly next week etc