Mock Draft that we will all love

honestly i would be pissed if we got Jordy Nelson, although his stats are good i just dont think he will be very productive and he never really went across the middle always fly routes i say BOO to this draft

By far most of his passes were over the middle or short to the sideline, that was the Ron Prince offense at KSU..he loved short passes.

The fly routes are what you see on the highlight videos..but he caught 122 last year. The deep passes are probably 10% of that number.

The difference was that with Peerless we still had a top receiver in Moulds. Here, Lee is it, and the Bills know it. Plus, IIRC, when Moulds was in the same position in 00' didn't we give him some really high contract? I seem to recall it was in the range you estimated we would give LE? Either way, 6 for 50 mil with 20 guaranteed isn't a bad deal for us. We have the cap space at least in the high money years of the contract to make that work. Plus you lock him up for the team at a time we need him most. Then, if he starts to fall off in the later years, the cap hit to release him isn't as large and you have a Malcolm Kelly or a Devin Thomas who is ready to step into the starting role and a Jordy Nelson or Adrian Arrington who can step into the number two or three role and Trent still has two solid targets. Assuming that we draft two WRs this year which I think we will.

Very good point. The Bills had to make this decision and chose to pay Moulds the money back then. I could definitely see them doing the same thing this time around, even if my numbers are on the low side. I'm betting he will want the money that Javon Walker got, which isn't much higher than what I said, so they will compromise. If they stay far apart on a deal though, I want them to trade him and JP to Detroit for Roy Williams.

Very good point. The Bills had to make this decision and chose to pay Moulds the money back then. I could definitely see them doing the same thing this time around, even if my numbers are on the low side. I'm betting he will want the money that Javon Walker got, which isn't much higher than what I said, so they will compromise. If they stay far apart on a deal though, I want them to trade him and JP to Detroit for Roy Williams.

That last suggestion would be very intriguing and I think better for us in the long run. Roy Williams is a better long term talent that Evans, and he has the size and speed to compliment a first round choice in this years draft. That trade could be a boon for us in the long run, and both of their contracts are up at the end of the season.